A&A (Ad Ops & Ad Tech) is an Australia-based company that provides specialist advertising operations and advertising support to buying and selling clients. Their highly qualified team can help you select, implement and manage your advertising technology stack to ensure you have the right systems to support your advertising requirements.
A&A outsourced advertising operations and advertising support model are fully flexible and designed to support your internal teams whenever they need it, whether for a project, overflow and slot occupancy, or as a full-service outsourcing role.
In addition to being a Google Ad Manager 360 reseller, A&A provides additional consulting support to publishers on software, workflow and process optimization, as well as comprehensive Google Ad Manager and Google Ad Manager 360 training programs.
A&A has been in business since 2011 and employs staff who have been in the digital media industry since the 1990s, and we use our extensive experience to support some of Australia and New Zealand’s most successful businesses, from specialists to large enterprises.
Google Certified Publishing Partner
A&A is a Google Certified Publishing Partner and Reseller, which means they have been carefully vetted by Google as proven product and support experts. They are also the only Google Ad Manager (Google AdX) reseller in Asia-Pacific.
A&A’s services include:
- Ad operations: This includes tasks such as trafficking ads, managing inventory, and reporting on ad performance.
- Ad tech support: This includes helping clients with the implementation and use of ad technology platforms, such as Google Ad Manager and AppNexus.
- Programmatic advertising: This involves using automated systems to buy and sell advertising space.
- Training: A&A offers training courses on a variety of topics related to digital advertising, such as ad operations, programmatic advertising, and Google Ad Manager.
A&A (Ad Ops & Ad Tech) has a team of experienced professionals with a deep understanding of the digital advertising industry. They are committed to providing their clients with the best possible service and support.
Benefits of working with A&A (Ad Ops & Ad Tech)
Here are some of the benefits of working with A&A:
- They are a Google Certified Publishing Partner and Reseller, so you can be confident that they are experts in Google’s advertising platforms.
- They have a team of experienced professionals with a deep understanding of the digital advertising industry.
- They offer a wide range of services to meet your needs, from ad operations to programmatic advertising.
- They are committed to providing their clients with the best possible service and support.
- Ad Manager 360 Platform Partner
- Real-time bidding
- Technical Support
- Video Ad Monetization & Optimization
- Website Ad Monetization & Optimization
A&A Works Says A Lot
At Ad Ops and Ad Tech, we provide unparalleled service, based on simple but fundamental principles: experience, knowledge, flexibility and efficiency. (Some say we’re like a SWAT team, but rest assured, our “weapons” are digital).
Ad Ops & Ad Tech Support
A&A functions as an internal operations team; They just don’t share a desk.
- No complicated forms: simply send us your assets, orders or inquiry and we’ll take care of the rest
- I would love to take a call to talk about any difficult task or inquiry
- Special in-house tools to manage customers’ inboxes and ensure they don’t miss anything.
- “Time and Materials” model: No minimum time, fixed reservations or cumbersome ticketing systems
- Agreed SLAs and recording of minutes spent on your requests
If you need an ad server or help making your ad tech work together seamlessly, A&A is your guide.
They have successfully delivered hundreds of ad servers and associated advertising technology implementation and migration projects.
Their project management expertise and collaborative approach will ensure you provide the preparation you need.
A&A’s expertise in the digital market means we have knowledge to share and wisdom to impart. Ask them anything!
They consult regarding:
- Workflow and optimization
- Revenues and returns management
- Revenue and supplies modeling and forecasting
- Vendor selection, KPI setting, and performance monitoring
If you are looking for a digital advertising company to help you with your ad operations, ad tech support, or programmatic advertising needs, then A&A is a great option. Contact them today to learn more about their services.