Choosing the best WordPress eCommerce theme for your business can be difficult because there are thousands of WordPress themes on the market. All of them offer powerful features and stunning designs – your job is to find the best fit for your needs.
To make the process easier, we’ll show you 10 of the best eCommerce WordPress themes that can help you increase your sales.
We’ll also provide you with some tips and a list of must-have features that your new theme should come with.
Moreover, creating an online store using an eCommerce theme does not require any coding knowledge. You can do it yourself without hiring a web designer or developer, which can save the cost of creating a website.
Read More: 15 Best WordPress Blog Themes
List of 10 Best ecommerce WordPress themes
There are two categories of WordPress themes – free and premium. Here is a list of 10 best free & Paid eCommerce WordPress themes that are the best of all time.
1. Astra WooCommerce Theme
Astra is one of the most popular WordPress themes, even outside of ecommerce. It works with different page builders, such as an element or, and has a lot of features for performance, design, layout and more.
Even with the free version, you get everything from custom and responsive fonts to SEO integration. When upgrading to the pro version, the real magic begins. It has all the ecommerce features missing from the free version.
With Pro, you can make online shopping more convenient for your customers. You can enable custom features like infinite scrolling, drop-down cart, quick view, sales bubble style, and more. You also have plenty of gallery options to create a catalog or comprehensive portfolio.
Astra Pro also allows you to create a unique look for your WordPress eCommerce website using custom headers, footers, and even 404 error pages. It also gives you the conditions of the offer so that you can apply custom layouts on the entire site or on one page. Also, you get many color and printing options.
Astra comes in three paid trim levels:
- Astra Pro: 47$ a year or 249$ for a lifetime license
- Agency package of funds: 135$ per year or 499$ for a lifetime license
- Agency package: 199$ per year or 699$ for a lifetime license
You can get more than 20 models for beginners at the Pro level, as well as individual support, training and unlimited use of the website. The mini-agency level takes you to more than 55 entry-level models with all the features of Astra Pro. You can also get a WordPress portfolio plugin and a page builder extension of your choice.
At the agency level, you get all the features of Mini Agency and the ultimate add-ons for Elementor and builder Beaver, so you don’t have to choose. You can also get additional Convert Pro and Schema Pro components.
Perhaps most impressively, the agency package comes with the SkillJet Academy. This course shows you how to use marketing to your advantage and how to grow your business using your website.
Astra requires a bit of extra work to build compared to some other WordPress ecommerce themes. But if you’re willing to work on setting up your site, you can create an exceptional and truly customized experience for your users.
2. Divi – The Most Popular WordPress Theme
Divi is a multi-purpose theme with more than 1,000 layouts to design your WordPress eCommerce website. When you buy Divi from Elegant Themes, you also get access to their other products – Extra, Bloom and Monarch.
Divi does not have a free version, it has only one paid level. For 89$ a year or 247$ for life, you get a theme that allows you to customize the design of your store more than any other. It even has an ecommerce-specific design layout.
Divi comes with these features including:
- Advanced code editing
- Filters and effects
- Shape dividers
- The shadow
- Element styling
You won’t run out of ways to make your site match your branding. Better yet, it has handy tools to help both you and your customers.
With multiple selection, group editing, copy and paste, extendable styles and fast Divi editing, you won’t need to spend hours redesigning your site. WooCommerce modules also allow you to create product layouts to highlight your items.
Apart from the design features, Divi comes with built-in marketing tools. It can also integrate with other products from Elegant Themes, such as Monarch, to reach social followers and expand your reach, and Bloom, a plugin for email and lead generation.
Divi also has a powerful Help section with Quick Action to help users find video tutorials and search through all available options to get the most out of their site.
Divi costs 89$ a year or 249$ for a lifetime license. Check it out and see how many features you get. There is no way I can cram the entire show into a brief review.
Hey friends! I have already purchased a 249$ Divi license key for lifetime. You just have to pay $10 and I will share this original license key with you. Contact me on telegram @a_t_eeqDivi theme with 96% Discount
3. Metro – Minimal WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Metro is a minimalistic eCommerce theme with seven different homepage designs.
Before we get to the designs and templates that Metro comes up with, it’s worth highlighting that this theme comes with a package of premium add-ons for WooCommerce. For this reason, you can immediately add some useful functions to your online store for which you will have to pay extra for access. Examples of such add-ons include the product toggle switches extension and the production contrast gallery module, details of which you can see on the topic’s website.
Thanks to the selection of home page templates and other layouts in the Metro package, you can use this theme to create a wide variety of online shops with WordPress. Since the overall design and style of the Metro theme can be described as minimalistic, the templates in the package fit into a wide range of products and brands. Thanks to this, no matter what kind of ecommerce business you run or want to start, there is a good chance that you will find a suitable set of templates here.
If you check out the Metro demo store, you will see that it was created to promote fashion items, accessories and furniture. Therefore, if you sell any of these or similar products, Metro should be ready to go. However, as mentioned, the minimal design of this theme makes it ideal for almost any type of product, so if the items you sell are not represented in the demo, don’t give up.
While you can access some neat and simple homepage layouts, the Metro theme also comes with a number of product pages, including individual product page templates and product category layouts. In fact, there are many templates for all the pages that your online store needs, including the shopping cart, checkout and customer account sections. While creating your store, you can easily pick and choose from the available options to make your site look the way you want.
4. Jevelin – WordPress AMP Theme
Jevelin is a well-rounded and trendy WordPress eCommerce theme that makes building online stores more effortless than ever.
Ready to serve daily trades quickly as WooCommerce eCommerce plugin powers handcrafted commodity stores or digital product markets, giveline’s trading capabilities are endless.
Check out spear today, start pushing products and enjoy making sales!
5. MinimogWP – eCommerce WordPress Theme
Thanks to a large library of ecommerce demos, you can create a wide range of online stores using this theme.
With a general-purpose demo as well as more specific options, whether you’re selling just one type of product or many items, MinimogWP should work in your ecommerce store.
Although the demo is well designed, MinimogWP’s ecommerce features are quite impressive. Some of the tools you can use in your store if you choose this theme include product bundles, quantity discounts, countdown timers for sales, and 360-degree product views.
MinimogWP also has multi-vendor support, giving you the option to register people on your store and list their products for sale. The video tutorials that come with MinimogWP will help you get the most out of this topic.
6. Machic – Electronics Store WooCommerce Theme
Machic is a WooCommerce theme for selling electronic devices online.
Many Machic demos are designed to showcase and promote electronic products online with WordPress. The demos cover a range of styles and are suitable for stores with small and large inventories. If you want to promote some specific products, there is a demo for that. Alternatively, if you’re running a store with a huge product portfolio, Machic and its templates are suitable for this type of project as well.
Machic has good market support. As a result, it’s a solid option for anyone who wants to allow multiple sellers to sign up and list their products for sale on their site. Elementor support makes this look easy to customize, be it a little or a lot.
Machic gives you many different ways to display your products on your website.
7. Kalium – Creative WordPress & WooCommerce Theme
Calium has a leather to suit every occasion, as it can adapt to your needs. (You are free to use it for various web projects.) This assures that your site will always match your vision.
The one-click installer can import posts, pages, sliders, theme options, and widgets in a matter of moments. Even a kid can create a successful store powered by WooCommerce using Kalium. (It’s that easy.)
The theme code has been simplified and improved to perfection. This leads to sites with very fast loading speeds.
8. TheGem – Multi-Purpose & WooCommerce Theme
Almost every ecommerce store owner knows the value of using the right images to promote products. However, sales depend as much on the design of your website as on the photography quality of your product. Luckily, I’ve covered the gemstone.
While this theme is marketed as a multi-purpose solution, Gem offers full integration with WooCommerce. There are a number of pre-built layouts, and using the included and webpicker page builder plugin, you can create almost any layout that meets your unique needs.
Gem displays products well. The elegant scrolling effect reveals an alternative image when a site visitor hovers over a product thumbnail. In addition, product pages include a review section, counters to show product status, and an Add to Wishlist button.
In order to create your own ecommerce store, gemstones really shine. Add it to your wish list and don’t be surprised if searching for a topic brings you the right to come back to it!
9. Botiga – Simple Design theme
Botiga is a WordPress theme with a minimalist design that’s perfect for beginners. It may not have a lot of customization options, but it does have essential ecommerce features and built-in WordPress widgets that can help your store up and running in no time.
- Downloads: 10,000+
- Rating: 5/5
- Best suited for: beginners, eCommerce stores
- Price: free (premium version available for $59/year)
The first time visitors come to your online store, they will immediately see a large header image, which you can use to display your promotions or sales announcements.
This theme also includes free access to a selection of Google Fonts to help your site load faster and look better.
10. Storeship – Versatile WooCommerce Theme
StoreShip is a versatile WooCommerce WordPress Theme. Its sleek design is suitable for eCommerce stores in a variety of industries, from fashion apparel to online food stores.
- Downloads: 600+
- Rating: 3/5
- Best suited for: any type of store
- Price: free (premium available from $59/license)
This theme supports live editing with its customizer, where you can see the changes as you make them. It is also fully responsive, meaning it looks just as good on mobile phones as it does on desktops.
Storeship shows add to cart button on hover, so shoppers can instantly add items to their cart without leaving product pages. This theme also offers an option to display a secure payment badge inside the options panel. This will give visitors the confidence that transactions on your website are safe and secure.
Tips to Choose best Ecommerce Theme
You know what to look for in an eCommerce WordPress theme. However, you may still have doubts about which one you should go for.
Here are some tips to help you decide on the right theme for your online store:
- Understand your target market: Determine the best way to get your audience’s attention. For example, if your goal is to sell streetwear to urban youth, you might want to use a modern layout design with big, bold elements.
- Select your preferred eCommerce platform: Research which eCommerce platform best suits your needs. Once you know what to expect from the platform, start looking for themes that work with it.
- Research competitor websites: Get insight into what people in your industry do, and see what you can do better.
- Estimate your budget: There are many reliable free WordPress eCommerce themes out there, but investing in a premium theme can give you more features. See what you can afford and keep that in mind when choosing your favorite.
- Minimize the plugin: Choose a theme that has built-in features that suit your needs. If you overload your theme with too many plugins, it can slow down your website.
- Test the speed of the live demo: Use tools like GTMetrix or PageSpeed Insights to get a complete speed report.
Features of a Good eCommerce Theme
Some themes offer more features than others, but you should only focus on what you need. There’s no point in overcrowding your eCommerce site with unnecessary functionality that will only add clutter and slow down your site.
Keep in mind that WordPress and eCommerce platforms like WooCommerce have their own native features, so try to find a theme with unique features and eCommerce templates that are not included in both WordPress and your eCommerce platform.
We’ll help narrow down the list by naming the essential features your eCommerce theme needs.
- Excellent design: Give your guests the best first impression with their favorite designs. Keep your target audience in mind and use tools to encourage them to explore your site further.
- Ecommerce platform integration: WordPress eCommerce platforms like WooCommerce, BigCommerce, and Shopify will provide you with eCommerce features. These include payment gateways, checkout pages, shopping carts, etc.
- Compatibility with drag and drop page builder: Drag and drop builders can save you time and money, as you can build your own eCommerce store.
- Pre-built page templates: Using pre-made templates can make your website creation process much easier and more efficient.
- Mobile answer: People increasingly prefer to shop from mobile devices, so make sure your online store is easy to navigate on both small and large screens. Keep in mind that Google prefers sites that are also optimized for mobile.
- SEO support: Check if your theme includes SEO plugins, such as Yoast. It can help you create metadata for each image and meta description for each page, which will boost your site’s SEO performance.
- Interactive shopping carts: Shopping carts should update automatically as your customers add more items to their cart. They should also provide a simple and easy checkout process. Bonus points if they also send cart abandonment emails to shoppers.
- Easy browsing: The navigation of your online store fully reflects your inventory classification system. People will be reluctant to shop at your store if it’s difficult to navigate.
- Product comments and reviews: Make sure visitors can see your product ratings in the product thumbnails.
- Social sharing tools: Create buzz around your products by enabling people to share your store’s content on their social media. This feature includes two components – Social Share button and Social Follow button.
- Fast download: Pages that take more than three seconds to load lose 53% of visitors. Faster loading means higher conversion rates.
Compatible with all browsers. Facilitate people and whatever browser they’re using.
- Security: Ensure that your customers’ data is protected from any cyber threats, such as a data breach or system breach.